Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Beginning


I was talking to a friend online who was listening to his old radio show he did online. This reminded me of a time during high school where I had my own radio show. My high school back in Sacramento was lucky enough to have it's own radio station, 91.5 KYDS. I was on during 6th period on Mondays and Fridays, so like 2pm-3pm. I mostly talked about film. What films I'd seen recently, and why liked them. Remembering this time reminded me how much I enjoy voicing my opinions about film and how filmmakers go about telling stories and making characters relatable to audiences. They are more than opinions really. It's a sort of active thinking that helps me understand my goals as a filmmaker, and how to fine tune methods other filmmakers have already utilized.

I thought it was time to return to this type of activity. Without a radio outlet, I'm thinking blogging is the next best thing.

2 comments: